Agencia tributària de Catalunya (ATC) is the official institution that manages, pays, inspects and collects taxes for the Generalitat de Catalunya. It also manages the collection of non-tax revenues for the catalan government.
For this project, Track 08 worked in the digital transformation of the institution, working closely with stakeholders and managers to go through this process using techniques such design thinking.
We wanted to develop the definition for their new transactional site, to be developed during 2017-18, in compliance with user needs and following government sites best practices.
We worked and developed the following tasks:
- Context analysis: General project needs. Project objectives (KPIs). Study of reference sites.
- Review of the previous site: Evaluation of the existing structure. Analysis of use of the existing portal (webtrends analytics)
- Users study: Users segmentation and persona definition (typology, roles). Definition and mapping of service attributes and factors of appreciation
- Usage study: Performance processes definition and flowchart.
- Content structure: Content hierarchy definition, Content structures mapping with user segments
- Positioning: Content strategy. Search engine optimisation and recommendations
- Web analytics: Definition of KPIs and tags to implement