Track 08 is a digital marketing, e-commerce and online business development agency that offers customised consultancy services to help companies to develop their digital transformation and revenue growth.
We analyse the target market situation to provide a tailored digital market overview such as market size, growth and main players, review competitors and provide a concluding evaluation. We create the solutions, strategies and roadmaps to meet specific short-term and long-term eCommerce goals, guiding clients through the execution of these plans. Our comprehensive digital marketing and eCommerce strategy and consulting services emphasize data-driven decision making, leveraging emerging technologies and practices to help clients achieve their desired results.
We have more than 10 years of experience in e-commerce and digital marketing services, strategic planning and management with an expertise in online business development, traffic acquisition, website conversion and user engagement. We work for all types of companies from big corporations to startups from all sectors, with focus of expertise in retail, design and innovation.
- Strategy: Market and competitors research, analysis and position. Internationalisation strategies.
- Business development: Blended marketing and omnichannel commerce. Partnerships and affiliation.
- Campaigns & tools: SEO, SEM / Online advertising, CRM, Email marketing, Social media marketing, Mobile marketing, Web analytics, User experience.
- Platforms: Online shops and marketplaces. Functional definition and frontend developments.
- Product: Digital portfolio, pricing and management.
- Operations: Logistics processes and e-commerce service management.
- Business monitoring: Financial forecasts and P&L management. eCommerce sales & performance dashboards.
- Project management: Definition of needs, requirements and prioritization.
- Users and use study: mapping of services, attributes, flows and processes. Customer journeys.
- Team coordination: Development and solution integration (IT / development, Marketing, Web Analytics, UX...
- Change management: Stakeholder communication. Design thinking sessions. Processes and guidelines.